King’s Daughters Center for Healthy Living is offering a clinical
weight loss program called
Choose to Lose
just in time to shed those holiday pounds.
The next 12-week session will begin 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 7. Weekly sessions
will take place at King’s Daughters Outpatient Services Center located at 480 23rd St., Ashland.
The goal of the program is to help participants achieve and maintain a
healthy weight through lifestyle changes. Health coaches will lead the
comprehensive program on behavior modification, nutrition and exercise.
Cost for the program is $199, which includes use of King’s Daughters
Wellness Gym during the 12-week program.
Topics included in the Choose to Lose program:
- Identifying and reducing fat and calories
- Healthy eating guidelines and meal planning
- Understanding emotional eating behaviors
- Importance of exercise in weight loss
- How to exercise for the most benefit
- Identifying and changing individual lifestyle habits to promote success
- Healthy eating out
- Expanding and adding variety to your exercise program
- Identifying and managing stress
- Staying motivated
For more information, or to register for the program, please contact Kim
Bayes, Center for Healthy Living at (606) 408-1560.