Persistent ear infections? Chronic sinusitis? Tonsillitis?
Today could be the day you say goodbye to the ear problems, the sinus problems,
the sore throats that have been making your life miserable. King's
Daughters otolaryngologists are experts in the medical and surgical treatment
of diseases affecting the ear, nose, and throat. They treat disorders
- The ear, including hearing impairment, infections, disorders that affect
balance, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), and congenital defects.
- The nose, nasal cavity and sinuses, including congenital defects, trauma
- The throat, including problems that affect speech, singing, eating, swallowing
and digestion and sleep.
ENT specialists also:
- Perform surgery to remove tumors and cancers
- Perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to improve or correct trauma/deformities
affecting the face, neck and mouth
- Provide care for diseases/disorders affecting the nerves in the head and
neck associated with sight, smell, hearing and facial movement.
Take the first step to a healthier tomorrow!
(606) 408-8100 to schedule your appointment today.
Or stop in our ENT Walk-In Clinic in Ashland, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Monday
through Thursday. The Walk-In Clinic is for people who aren't currently
receiving treatment for an ear, nose or throat problem and whose insurance
permits direct access to specialists.
We come to you!
- Our convenient locations:
- Ashland: Gregory Baker, M.D., Jon Brinkman, D.O. & William Van Beneden, D.O.
- Grayson: William Van Beneden, D.O.
- Prestonsburg: Gregory Baker, M.D.
- Portsmouth, Ohio: Jon Brinkman, D.O.