If heartburn's causing you distress ...
King's Daughters Heartburn Walk-In Clinic could be the answer to your
suffering. King's Daughters Gastroenterology in Ashland offers a walk-in
heart burn clinic from 1 to 4 p.m. every Monday (holidays excluded).
Our walk-in clinic means you don't have to wait for an appointment
or even have a physician referral (unless your insurance plan requires
a physician referral). Just come on in and we'll help you calm the burn.
Our Heartburn Clinic provides care for people age 16 and older suffering from:
- Pain or difficulty swallowing
- Ongoing, unexplained cough, sore throat or hoarseness
- Coughing or choking when lying down
Have a family history of Barrett's esophagus or esophageal cancer?
You may also benefit from the Walk-In Clinic.
Our Walk-In Clinic is designed to provide immediate treatment for patients
who have not been previously diagnosed or treated for heartburn at KDMS
Gastroenterology. If you're currently a patient at KDMS Gastroenterology,
please call (606) 408-8200 for an appointment.
KDMS Gastroenterology is located in Suite 350 of Medical Plaza B, 613 23rd
The physicians who specialize in digestive health include gastroenterologists
and general surgeons. These physicians diagnose and treat diseases and
disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, including the esophagus, stomach,
small intestine, large intestine, pancreas, liver, gallbladder and biliary system.
- Celiac disease
- Colon polyps and cancer
- Gallbladder and biliary tract disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Hepatitis, including management of Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory bowel/colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Liver disease, including fatty liver
- Nutritional problems
- Peptic ulcer disease
Endoscopy is a minimally invasive procedure that allows the physician or
surgeon to accurately diagnose - and often treat - conditions affecting
the esophagus, stomach and colon. These procedures are performed in the
Endoscopy Suites. King's Daughters provides endoscopy services in
both Ashland and Portsmouth. Services are provided weekdays in both locations;
Saturday hours are available in Ashland.
- King's Daughters Medical Center Ashland - use the Lexington Avenue entrance
- King's Daughters Medical Center Ohio - use the Hospital entrance.